Saturday, October 23, 2010

we started as friends..
we had a lot of great times since then..
but then you left without saying anything to me..

now you suddenly show up again..
fill my life with all those happiness and laughs again..
my days seemed so clear and fun again..

now i have this "feeling" towards you..
but you have that girl that you've committed to..
and i can't force you to love me too..
it's okay for me..
cuz even by being your friend, i can still feel your love towards me..
even though not as your girl, but i believe you care and love me too..

thank God that i finally can find you again..
it makes my days mean a lot to me..
even physically i'm not yours,
but trust me dear, my heart is yours..

i might take other person as my boyfriend later on..
but you will always be the guy who fills my heart with all your love...
you are my friend, my special one, my everything..

No comments:

Post a Comment