Thursday, July 28, 2011

you were just a friend
but it was all back then
now i feel totally different to you
and i thought you feel it too

but then i told my friend about it
and she told me a fact that really hits
she said you already have a girl in your life
and it really made me realize

that you're a really nice guy
who treats everyone in a really great way
and even though i can't be the one who fills your heart,
i won't bother to be your friend either
but after the pain fly away

they might see you as the bad guy
for not telling me the fact right away
but i still think that you are a nice guy
cuz you still pick your girl and choose to stay
and for me it really do shows..

now even it hurts me much,
even it makes me really disappointed,
but it also makes me proud..
proud of having a great friend like you,
a real great and loyal person..

No comments:

Post a Comment