Tuesday, August 23, 2011

one year and three months

may 2010..
the month where it all ended..
the month where i lost the best guy i might have..
he was so perfectly perfect..
and i was very ungrateful of what i've had..
i left him for something that is uncertain..
and i ended up with nothing..

now it's august 2011..
i'm still remembering about him..
that very patient, understanding, lovable guy..
still wishing that he would take me back..
even though i know that it's not possible,
but still, in the depth of my heart that wish still appears almost every night and day..
and now, i really regret my decision of leaving him..
because just after i left you then i realized how perfect he is..

so, dear you,
i don't know your feelings towards me now..
maybe you're totally disgusted of me now..
but if i have a chance, i would definitely ask you now,
would you come and take me back as your girl again?

No comments:

Post a Comment