Thursday, November 8, 2012

inspired by TAEYANG a.k.a SOL a.k.a YB oppa :3


There would always be time when a guy says to himself,
“I NEED A GIRL, who would take care of me”
“Include me in her PRAYER every night”
“a girl who would LOOK ONLY AT ME and no one else”
And I know that you know,
A million girls would do those wishes just for you

I know this is such a huge and impossible dream,
To wish that you could know who I am
To wish that you would even notice who I am.
To wish that one day you’ll say “this is MY GIRL”

I might not know WHERE U AT right now
Or what are you doing now.
But I’ve been paying attention to you
Even when you don’t even know who I am
And I’LL BE THERE if you need me one day

This simple poem I made is just another way
A simple way for you just to notice me
Cuz I never imagine that I would be your bride
And wear that WEDDING DRESS we picked together
For me, just knowing that you notice me, know who I am,
That would make my world seems brighter and better.

1 comment:

  1. This is sweetest ever! I often think like all you write in that poem. Literally. :-D

    ReplyDelete