Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hey you..
I'm sorry I've got to do it this way...I might seem so selfish, might seem like I'm such a coward..
But don't hate me bcs I just wanted our last day being together to be nice and memorable for you..and I can't say it face-to-face bcs I know I'll retreat and stop myself from leaving..
I know I will regret this decision...I know I'll fall to a very very deep hole...but it would be a thousand times better than seeing you suffer,hurt,or even just having more bad times than what you actually deserve..
I'm sorry for lying in your face in the car..saying that I won't go away and we're just gonna lose the status...I know you won't agree with my decision..but please trust me when I say that THIS IS NOT bcs I don't love u...but it's bcs I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH to be an obstacle for you...your mom might be right..I AM a bad influence for you...even when I don't do it directly by doing bad stuff that u might copy, but with me, you can't focus most of the time..everytime my sickness kick in,we fight,and it'll end up with you crying and just can't focus with anything...
As people say, there's always goodbyes after hellos..and I guess this is our time to say bye...it seemed like a very short encounter between us...but I honestly say that this has been the best relationship I've ever been..and I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do...but I won't blame you anyway if you wanted to hate me...cuz maybe I deserve it...
Anyway,thank you for being the most perfect lover...for being an awesome guy..for being someone that completes me 100%...
I might not be the right person for you, but trust me when I say I love you even more than my life..
I'm sorry the last day must be filled by lies..but all the things about my feelings towards you,all my love for you,it's all true...
I hope you'll have a better future without me....a future that you deserve, a future that would be filled with all the best things in life...and remember that you promised me, whatever happens, you'll never change and you'll still be the same YOU I've always known....
I LOVED YOU, I LOVE YOU, AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU.. *sounds cheesy,I know..but even if one day I marry someone other than you,trust me that you've owned my heart.. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment