Monday, January 6, 2014

I used to be so desperate for a boyfriend
Used to believe everything that was said by those men
But all the lies, the heartbreaks and all those cheating I've been through,
Gave me better eyes and feelings to know which are fake, which are true

My heart became numb towards them after a while
Thinking nobody and nothing could make me live my life
I shut new people out, keep my distance with even my loved ones,
Tried to make an invisible wall that was impossible to fall

I thought my wall was concrete
I thought no more hole was on it
But I don't know what you do
You somehow break it through

You found that smallest hole in my surrounding wall
And through that hole you break it all
You made me weak, touched me into my soul
Thought I'm hopeless, can't move, yet you helped me roll
You gave me new spirit to live, you give me chance to rise
When life is killing me, you heal me from the inside
You made me trust you, believe that love still exists
They might be hard to be seen, but I know yours is real.

No comments:

Post a Comment