Friday, December 24, 2010

simple writing about my complicated mind.

i might have written hundreds and hundreds of love poems...
and i know it sounds weird when i say those things to many different people..
makes me sounds like i can fall in love so easily...
but i don't care about it..
cuz this blog was made so i can pour out my feelings in the form of words..

like now,when i feel so rejected,so useless,so unimportant..
especially for that guy..

maybe people say that i should make myself think that it's his loss..not mine..
but somehow i feel unwanted now..
i feel like i might don't deserved to be loved...
and i still can't believe that i'm that bad and useless that no one had ever loved me truly..
and when i think i've found someone that could love me truly,,
he didn't even love me..
he just takes me as a friend..
nothing else..

now there's millions of questions that i want to ask to the Almighty..
cuz even though i know He always gives everyone the best that they need, not what they want,
but still, i can't really see His plan for me now..
i'm totally lost in my own life..
not knowing what to do next..
especially when i see that this guy is actually preferred my best friend instead of me..
i'm not sure anymore about what to do..
should i keep struggling and try to get him?
or should i let go, back off, and stop all this?

God,
if You're really there, all i want for this Christmas is just an answer for all of this..
i won't deny that i want him to love me truly..
but if it's just not the way You want it,
please Lord, let me know why and what should i do...
cuz i'm tired enough of being so lost in my own life..

No comments:

Post a Comment