Thursday, October 6, 2011

at the beginning, no one would ever guess that he could change my heart.
and so do i.
we knew each other for a very long time, but never thought of being a couple.
at the beginning, i was so afraid of falling in love, flying so high, and being dropped from such a height.
but in 2 short weeks he changed it all.
he melted my cold heart and fill it with the warmth from his love.
he succeeded to make me love someone truly again.
maybe this will sound so cheesy and stuff,
but now i feel that my heart is healed.
my heart is fully recovered and my other part of wings is found.
and now, i reached the part where i'm afraid to lose him.
the part where people start to say that i'm stupid and i still do it for him.

and if you read this, babe i just want you to know that i really do love you..
i might not show it directly, but you are my life now.
you are the air that i breathe, the sun of my world, and the last person who i want to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment