Tuesday, October 25, 2011

this version of Wedding Dress (which was originally sang by Tae Yang) really sounds like the voice of my heart...it's saying the words that i want to say...
even though he's not married yet, but this is how i would feel when he gets married one day...
i really wish that i could get my second chance...
well anyways, here's a video from a youtube account called babyjennuine..hope she doesn't mind that i copied her video url and pasted it here..enjoy.. :)


Lyrics:
Should of never let you go
Should of told you how I felt
should of never let my pride get in our way
Should of kept you by my side
when I, I had the chance
But I let you slip away
My worst mistake was on that day
And it's been five years
since the day we grew apart
Though we have someone new
my heart just won't let go of you
And now it's too late
cause I'm tryna turn the pages back
when you're just skipping ahead of our story

baby do you still have a place in your heart for me
cause i've been thinking lately
that you're the one that makes my heart complete
and i don't wanna see you down the aisle with nobody else but me
Even though she's walking through that door
with my dreams and taking my place
with that wedding dress (dress dress)
in my wedding dress (dress dress)
with that wedding dress (dress dress)
in my wedding dress (dress dress)
in my wedding dress..

Baby just stop for a moment
Baby look into my eyes
Can't you see the lies behind this smile of mine
though I said congratulations
I I'm happy for you
Can't you see this love was only made just for you and I
Everytime that I try
something keeps pulling me back
From telling you the truth
That I never moved on from you
And now it's too late
Cause I'm still stuck here in our past
while you're moving ahead with your story

here comes the bride
all dressed in white
and it's a damn shame the bride isn't me

Happily ever after
that's how all fairytale ends with
So why am I with the crowd
Watching you devote your life
but not with me

No comments:

Post a Comment