Wednesday, November 30, 2011

always does, always will

my mind might says no...
but my heart always says yes..
my friends might forbid me to love you..
but i won't even bother to listen to any of their sayings..

the whole world might scold me
all people i know might leave me alone
but it doesn't matter for me
and you might be wondering and ask me why
so let me answer your question..

that's because i want no one but you
i need no one but you
having you in my life is all i ever wanted
i love you more than i've ever loved anyone else..
and i want you to stay for my whole life..
cuz you are my love..
always does, always will..

people ask when will i stop loving
i answer them without thinking
i will stop when the sun stops shining..
i will stop when the earth stop spinning..

No comments:

Post a Comment