Monday, November 28, 2011

dilemmatic letter for you..

a part of my heart says i should always be with you..
another part of me says i should stay away and listen to my friends..
you said i should listen to my heart and stop listening to the others..
you said i should follow my heart cuz it never lies..
but how can i follow it if i can't even hear it..
how can i decide when my heart is having a dilemma too..

i don't want to leave you..
but i can't stand this anymore..
i want to stand by you through this..
but i don't know when will my logics start to work..
and i know if it works,and you're not healed yet,
it means i won't be there for you anymore..
i'm sorry i can't fulfill my promises to you,
to always be with you in your hardest time..
i know i'm not a good girlfriend if i do that..
i'm mean and i don't deserve you..
but i can't handle this anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment