Friday, February 12, 2010

i miss you RJ...

hey RJ...
how r u up there??
i miss you so much dude..there are lots of things that i wanna share with you...
about my family life,,our school,,even my love life...
i miss how we used to laugh together,how we feel angry to the school,how you calm us down...
all of them!
i miss how you used to eat the canteen's "mie goreng"...
i miss how you used to play soccer for the school....
i miss how you used to sing arsenal's anthem...
and i miss how you used to help me or even calm me down when i have problems...

you'll always be the best-est friend we all had ever have...
you'll always be the best "dad" for us...
you''ll always be the best class leader we had ever have..
you'll always be in our hearts..
you'll always be in our minds..
you'll always be the best person that everyone had ever known...

dad, i need you right now...
i need you to cheer me up..
i need you to help me in this kind of problem...
please come back and stay with me...
we all *especially me* need you...!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU RJ..! the daddy,the class leader,everyone's best friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment