Wednesday, February 3, 2010

a letter to "mr.incredible"

hey there, my dear "mr. incredible"
how are you doing there??i'm fine here..and i wish so are you.. :)
you know how i can't stop dreaming about you these days?
and do you know how i keep wishing for you to be mine all these time?

my world seemed so dull and quiet when you are away..
and it always changes when you are around..
it's weird how i miss you this much..i even miss how annoying you are, how you swing my moods..
and i definitely miss your laugh, your silliness, your smile, even your scent...

now i wonder, have you ever thought about me this much?
have you ever miss me this much?
or do you even remember me when i'm not around?
i would love to hear the answer from you..
but i think i won't ever hear that from you..
cuz i know that i'm nothing for you...i'm not your dream-girl..i know that i'm just a friend for you..
and i'm actually pretty thankful that you still considered me as a friend..
cuz at least i can still talk and joke with you..
and for me, those things are one of the most precious moment between me and you..
maybe it's nothing for you and also for others..
but for me, those are special and really precious...

i know maybe you think that i'm a coward cuz i don't have the courage to say this to you face-to-face...
i don't even have the courage to say your name...
but hey, i'm a girl whose about to post this letter on my blog..
so i hope you'll understand..and if you read this, i bet you'll immediately know that i'm talking to you..yes, YOU!
but i hope this letter won't make you feel sorry for me..i also don't want you to avoid me..
it's just something that i want to say to you...
and i just want you to know that i really do love you this much... :)

huge Xs and Os,
ur admirer....

No comments:

Post a Comment