Saturday, February 27, 2010

my schatje.. :)

you understands me..
you care about me..
you are always honest to me..
and those three things are all i need..

you drop me home when you picked me up..
you hold my hand when i feel worry..
you never pretend to be someone else when you're with me..
and those three things are all i wanted for you to do..

you're such a gentleman..
you're a kind-hearted person..
you're a very easy-going person..
and the most important of all,
you love me with your whole heart and accept me the way i am..

those things has made me love you..
those things made me forget about all problems..
those things made me fall for you..
and i know you do too..

i love you my schatje..
and i hope this will stay forever,til death tear us apart... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment