Monday, March 8, 2010

especially for you... :)

this is a new story about me and him..
but i don't know why it feels like it has happened for a long time..
i feel like we have travel this road of love for a long time..
i feel different this time..
i don't have to pretend to be someone else when i'm with him..
i can just be myself all the time..
so weird, but i love it..

he says he can't say "i love you" that easily..
but he says it lots of time when he's with me..
and i know that he means it..

he says he rarely loves a girl so much in such a short period of time..
but he says that he does love me so much since the day we start dating..
and i can feel it since then til now..

and now i just wanna say to you that
you are so different..
you're one in a million..
you mean a lot for me..
even though we haven't meet the problems in our relationship,
but i don't know how and why,
i feel like i'm ready for those problems..
cause i know that when those problems come, i will still have you right by my side..
i will still have you loving me..

and don't you worry..
i will also be here for you..
i will always be here when you need me..
i will be here when you're happy or sad..
i promise you that i will do anything that i can do for you...
doesn't matter whatever it costs me..
i will be here for you...

so don't you ever think about bad things about us..
don't you ever think that you don't worth me..
cause for me you are perfect..
even though i know that nobody's perfect,
but at least you're real close to perfect..
that makes me think that you are perfect for me...
so don't you ever think that you don't worth me..
cause sometimes i'm the one who can't believe that i can have you by my side..

i might not be that kind..
i might not be that pretty..
i might not be that perfect..
but i love you that much..

i love you Ratama Magyar Hutagalung..
now and i hope forever... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment