Tuesday, March 9, 2010

i love you!!!! :)

i just read a story about a guy who sacrifices his life for the girl he loves..
he asks the girl to say that she loves him,
he asks the girl to hug him for one last time,
then he asks the girl to wear his helmet cuz he knows that his motorcycle brake is broken..
and that makes me realize,
how we should say how we love someone before it's all too late..
not only saying how we love someone though,
but also do all the things we want to do for someone..
cuz we don't know when will HE "call" us and tell us that our life in this world is over..

that's why,
through this post i want to say that i love you guys so much..
my family,my friends,my (ex)boyfriend..

I LOVE YOU MOM, DAD, SIS, GRANNY, AGAI, SISCA, FANI, ANGGIE, LELE (both leles), NADYA, WINNIE, TIFFANY, TOGE, ICHA, KIKI, FELIX, PRAM, DEBBY, NA-RAE, NATASHA, BIGEL, BAGAS, MIMI, DEA, NONIE, ABENK, VERO, SHERLYN, ICHA, AND ALL OF YOU MY FRIENDS! smoochh!!!!! :*

No comments:

Post a Comment