Monday, April 19, 2010

lonesome sadness

my eyes are filled with tears..
my heart is filled by unbearable sadness..
why is this keep happening to me?
this torturing loneliness that keeps on attacking me..
why can't i live in the crowd that hold me off the lonesome life..
i thought he can help me through..
but i just realized that i was wrong..
i am still alone in this enormous,silent world..

could somebody help me,or at least accompany me here?
could somebody finally pull me out of this excruciating silence?
could somebody at last make my world go round again?
not just for a minute or two,
or just a year or a decade..
but forever and ever...

i wish somebody can at last be there for me whenever i need them..
i wish somebody can hold my hand through this dark,lucent world...
i wish i can have somebody i can count on..
it doesn't have to be someone who is perfect and inevitably faultless..
but i just want to have someone that i can count and rely on...

No comments:

Post a Comment