Monday, April 19, 2010

thank you mr. incredible.. :D

he came to me like a ghost in the dark..
at first i can't feel a thing..
maybe because i'm not that sensitive to my surroundings..
but then i feel this weird feeling..
i feel like i'm in need of him..
i feel like i can't let myself go through this cruel life without him..
but then i get it..
i get that i need him as a friend only..
not more than that..
and luckily he feel the same way too...

thanks for being a person that has filled my days...
even i felt in love with you before,
but now i found somebody that is more suitable for me and understands me more than you..
and i thank God for it..
we might be a great team,
but i know that we're not suitable to be more than friends..
i love you though..
as a friend..
thank you mr. incredible..
you'll always be in my heart.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment