Tuesday, April 13, 2010

untitled love poem

i was alone and lonely..
i was down like i was trapped in a very deep, dark hole..
i feel like no one wants me and care about me..
but you suddenly came into my life and changed it all..

you came and accompany me..
you even lifted me from that dark hole..
you make me feel like a princess..
a princess with a prince that is always ready to save her from loneliness..

my life isn't dark and lonely anymore..
my life is colorful and fun now..
after i found you,everything change..
even though i still have to deal with some problems,
but it's alright..
cuz i have you that will always support me..
you can be a friend,a brother and a lover at the same time..
and i wish that'll never end..

thank you for everything babe..
you will always have this special spot in my heart..
i love you Ratama Magyar Hutagalung..

No comments:

Post a Comment