Saturday, January 29, 2011

feelings

this feeling keeps coming every night
the feeling that makes me want to cry all the time
the feeling that i also don't know where did it come from
or even why do i feel this feeling

i feel hurt like there's a huge wound in my heart
like there's a big rock that is kept being thrown to it
like there's a million knifes that keep on stabbing it
does it just another usual mellow night that is caused by nothing
or does it all because of that incident where i broke my heart into pieces

in this night where all i can hear is only the songs that i played
i feel so alone and friendless
so that only myself that knows about my feelings
i wanted to share, but i don't know how and who would listen and understand

oh God please take my heart
so that i can't feel anything anymore
people might say that i'm not a person
cuz i can't feel any feelings anymore
but i guess it's better
a lot better than smiling on the outside but aching in the inside

No comments:

Post a Comment