Friday, January 28, 2011

My Life According to Ne-Yo

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST/BAND, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

Pick your Artist:
Ne-Yo

Are you a male or female?
" Miss Independent "

Describe yourself:
" One In A Million "

What do people feel when they're around you?
" Addicted "

Describe where you currently live:
" Spotlight "

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
" Mirror "

Your favorite form of transportation:
" Leaving Tonight "

Your best friend is:
" Angel "

You and your best friends are:
" Crazy "

What's the weather like:
" A Little Space " *agak ga nyambung..*

Favorite time of day:
" I Ain't Gonna Tell You "

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
" Sexy Love "

What is life to you:
" TROUBLE "

How would you describe your previous relationship?
" So Sick "

Describe your current relationship.
" Go On Girl "

How do you feel about love?
" Irreplaceable "

Your fear:
" When You're Mad "

What is the best advice you have to give:
" Let Go "

Thought for the Day:
" Let Me Get This Right "

How I would like to die:
" Fade Into the Background "

My soul's present condition:
" MAD "

My motto:
" I'm Doing Okay "

What would you ask for if you had only one wish?
" Don't Fall In Love "

No comments:

Post a Comment