Thursday, January 27, 2011

the life of an everyday actress

if you call me now, maybe you can see that i've stopped crying..
if you see me now, i bet you'll think that i've get over you already..
but what you don't know is my heart is still crying..
what you don't know is my mind is still thinking about you everytime..

i might be a good actress,
it's because i don't want you to feel bad anymore..
i might look happy and laughing all the time now,
but actually my heart is screaming and crying still..

i want people to see me as a tough girl..
i want you to think that i'm not that childish little girl anymore..
i want to change my image in front of all of you..
but sorry to say, i still feel the same thing ever since..
the only difference now, i don't show it to the world like i used to..

No comments:

Post a Comment