Wednesday, May 26, 2010

cure me please, mein schatje..

i feel these days are so dull
i feel these days are not the same as it used to be...
i feel my heart is still broken, still torn into pieces..
i know that i have to move on and fix my own heart..
but you are the only one who can cure my heart..

now you have moved on and found another girl..
you have found another special girl who can replace my spot in your heart..
but why can't i do that to you too?
why can't i move on and stop thinking about you?

maybe i fell too deeply in love with you..
so deep that i can't get out of that feeling..
and in this deep hole of love,it's too dark..
so dark that i can't see anyone but you...
you've made my heart so numb..
so numb 'til i can't feel love from others anymore..

i need you to repair my heart, my dear..
i need you to lead me to get out of this darkness..
i need you to cure me who is now numb...
i can't feel any love except it came from you..
i can't be as comfort as i was so comfortable when i was with you...
i miss you mein schatje..

No comments:

Post a Comment