Thursday, May 13, 2010

stupidness of me..

i has been almost a month since we end this thing..
but somehow my feeling towards you hasn't ended yet..
i know i did a stupid thing by ending it..
it's stupid how a girl who still loves a boy ended it just like a click..

i can't forget how you used to brought so much happiness for me..
i can't leave all the memories we have been through..
i can't get rid of my feelings towards you..
i can't let you get off my mind even just for a second..

i was stupid by breaking up with you..
and even i was more stupid by date someone who i didn't love..
even though it feels right at that time,
but now i know that it's not..
it's actually was never right..
i should have known it..
so i would have never have this regret and had this feeling of losing someone i love..

i wish you would love me back again..
i wish you would take me back again..
i swear i'll do ANYTHING so you'll take me back again..
even if i have to stop anything i love,
if that guarantees will make you get back to me again,
i'll absolutely do it...
cuz 1 thing i know for sure,
i love you and i never want to lose you...
please i beg you to take me back...
please get back..

No comments:

Post a Comment