Saturday, May 8, 2010

not 100% yours...

we start this in a very short term of time..
but it all feel pretty well..
then suddenly i realize that i'm not really sure about my feeling..
i'm not sure about how i feel deep inside my heart..
i know i love you..
but i realize that the love that i feel is pretty unsure..
now i realize,
i don't know whether i love you as my lover,my brother,or just a special friend...

this might be too late for you..
this might hurt you..
i've tried my best not to hurt you..
but i think i'm failing..
i can't lie to myself..
i can't lie that i'm still in love with him..
i can't lie that he's still in my heart..
i can't lie that he's almost impossible to be replaced..
no matter how hard i tried to forget him,
no matter how hard i tried to let him go,
i can't let this feeling disappear...

sorry for letting you down,
sorry for hurting you so much,
i've tried to love you and take you as my boy..
but to be honest,
my heart is not 100% yours...

No comments:

Post a Comment