Tuesday, May 11, 2010

i want you back mein schatje..

i can't smile without you
i can't laugh without you
i can't enjoy my life without you
i can't even focus without you
my life suck without you

i feel so dumb that i broke up with you
i feel so stupid deciding to live my life without you
you are the one who makes me enjoy my life..
but now you're gone from my life
now i have to live my life on my own

you might be there to support me
you might be there to back me up
you might also be there to cheer me up
but at this time,before all this,
you made me cry and feel down so badly..

i know you didn't mean to
i know you never mean to make me feel like this
this is all my fault..
i know it is..
i'm so sorry but i want you back..
even when you won't take me back,
i will still love you and i wish you do too..

No comments:

Post a Comment